Who we are
We are a human-centric technology company passionately serving in the areas of Fitness, Healthcare, Wellness, and Life Science Sectors and we cherish humanity above all and our motto, “Automate Simplicity; Innovate Humanity” reflects our core values. All our products and services follow this human-centric approach. As a technology-driven company, we are constantly innovating ourselves in everything we do.
We are incubated in KSDIC –BIC, InfoPark, Cochin. We as a Startup recognized by Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion under Startup India Program and qualified for Microsoft BizSpark Startup program, mainly focusing to provide automation solutions to health & fitness industry through latest cutting edge technologies like Artificial intelligence, wearable technology, machine learning, Data analytics etc.
Our prime focus is to integrate Healthcare, Fitness and Wellness with the latest technology based on the principles of LifeScience. Our vision to build an ecosystem where human will have a Healthier and Organized lifestyle.
- Client Focus – We give first preference to client requirements and we stay focused on delivering the solutions to the clients
- Result oriented – We finish our tasks on time, without compromising the quality.
- Stay Fit – When the body is strong the mind thinks strong thoughts! We promote fitness among our employees and associates. We believe in staying fit for better results and never compromise on the good habits of life.
- Employee Focus – A good employee can make the organization better in every aspect. We make sure that our associates are engaged, motivated, empowered and rewarded.
- Team Centered – We believe in team work and we invest in creating wonderful teams.
- Open Culture – We have created an open atmosphere for all our employees and our associates are thriving on our open culture platform
Vision and Mission
Mission – Provide Proactive and Intelligent solution to the Mankind
Vision – Make life more Easier and Balanced through Innovation and Automation
Our senior management team has an average of 15 years of domestic and international IT experience and a strong history of business, academic and technological accomplishments.
We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development
- The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company